Saturday, October 12, 2013

reflections

Photos from a walk in the park! The wild trail, right next to Edwards Gardens in Toronto. Just a hop, skip and a jump away from my home! There's something about autumn reflections that makes me want to click and keep on clicking the shutter. In many of these shots, you are just seeing the actual reflection in the water (that's why they look like they're upside down). I'm also fascinated by fallen red leaves, so you'll see many of these as well. Enjoy! More photos to follow as the season progresses. By the way, the colours are as given by nature, and the only editing was selective cropping. As for my other creative pursuits, I'm still making paper beads and will post some photos after I finish with my least favourite varnish step. Sigh! Somewhere at the back of my brain, I must have known that dip varnishing 60 or so beads, would not be any fun!!! Sigh! I'm impatient to start stiching again and would also like to make a couple more paper bowls. Soon, I promise you, soon......

2 comments:

kaiteM said...

Love, love, love numbers 4 and 5.

Magpie's Mumblings said...

beautiful photos! You're lucky to live so close to such a nice area for picture taking.